Clients and Partners
Some of the organisations that we have worked with include:
What We Do
We have built over £800m ($1bn) worth of partnerships in social and environmental impact
Catalysing ESG and SDG-Focused Collaboration and Partnerships
Today's complex societal challenges necessitate cross-sector collaborations. At AchieveGood, we're skilled in creating partnerships that unite governments, foundations, businesses, and social sectors, leveraging their unique skills, experiences, and insights.
Key Projects and Partnerships:
- Tackling Family Poverty: Collaborating with Amazon and former UK Prime Minister Gordon Brown, we've developed a model to repurpose returned goods, helping reduce family poverty. This project involved creating a business plan and fundraising strategies and helping it scale.
- Catalysing a nationwide Covid-19 Response: We built YourNeighbour, the UK church's response to Covid-19, encompassing a network of 1,300 churches and 40 denominations. Our efforts included providing 2.8 million meals and creating a national helpline.
Place-Based Impact Strategies & Investment Solutions
Our approach to place-based social impact investing focuses on improving lives and building sustainable cities. We work closely with local governments, organizations, and communities to develop tailored strategies.
- Greater Cambridge Impact: Partnering with Cambridge City Council, the universities and "It Takes A City" as part of the Council’s Our Cambridge programme, exploring social impact investing strategies to enhance local living conditions.
- Building Collaborative Programmes: We've worked in South West England with partners including the Local Economic Partnership to explore how social impact investing could thrive there.
Social and Impact Investing Strategies and Implementation
We are at the forefront of social impact investing, guiding organizations to create investment strategies that yield both social impact and financial returns.
Key work in Social Impact Investing:
- Charitable Endowments and Impact Analysis: Advising large charities on endowment investment for maximising impact and conducting impact analysis for UK and international investors.
- International Development Expertise: Working with global organisations like UNDP and IKEA Foundation to explore innovative finance solutions for humanitarian crises.
- Contact Us
Want to discuss your situation? We'd love to learn more about your goals & challenges! All of our work starts with a coffee and a chat, so please use the form below to get in touch.